Real Xmas Help my plise :'3

Xmas '08

Parako
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

Hi to all :)
I need your help I made ??the
“[removed]”
What are Features if it can help me will be great anyway on youtube is that the guy said in his tutoriale are not working he had to do an update of the level I think
thank you for your understanding
Edit: removed small spoiler

18replies
12voices
638views
daMage

Hey!

Think about this: what will happen if user input is passed directly to the database engine?

Parako
11 years ago

Ba in my opinion should put the code to access

daMage
11 years ago

Excuse me? did I understand correctly: you want us to tell you the code? I’m sorry but that’s not going to happen.

Parako
11 years ago

Ok (y) Laisse tomber de tout fan tu sere a rien..

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

i tough only english langauge :D

blurr , i thought this will be a english forum so that people can help you :)

#RS69 [Rs69]
11 years ago

how to login ? i was try a thousand way but always INCORRET LOGIN

have you ever heard of sql injection bypass admin , or login using sqli or what ever it was call . try to search about it :)

use sql injection..

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

but the Real website is not hacked its only part of it :) and yes u have to do it in SQL injection way :D

heavenlyMe
11 years ago

hmm i kinda stuck here
i’ve reached page to edit the homepage and when i change it into the alternative page and click, it saved. Is there any next step?

heavenlyMe
11 years ago

finally solved it and reach 5k points :)

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago

lol, Richard Head

Yes, i know .. i uploaded a phpshell . Forbidden to put it with the index.php of the real site :x . And for the sql injection be smart and eat a lot of cookies , i don’t know but it helped me .. :facepalm:

Joniation

Very simple SQL injection.
Also this was a very fun mission, it’s pretty simple actually and it is similar to another mission i did on another site.
Pay attention to the buttons when you have logged in btw ;)

jadassaf
11 years ago

I could say it’s the easiest real level missions =P

krz
11 years ago

i finish this level not long ago.. but i think this kind of level is hard for those who new in hacking..
can someone explain how to direct the Alternative Homepage to the right directory to be save..
cz that how to complete the level..

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
10 years ago

i bypassed the login page.i even opened the file.but when i change the contents to anything(even blank) it doesn’t reflect the same.although it says file saved.wat should i do now??

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 19

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss