664views
2 replies have been removed
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Thanks for that :)

[deleted user]
9 years ago

Unneeded for the first layer

Well, for the first layer maybe the second link, the first one is for other thing…

[deleted user]
9 years ago

The other thing for the ‘ second one two ’ ? :)

Richard Brook [RichardBrook]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

EDITED: Still need to find out. Did not solve it yet

[deleted user]
9 years ago

Ahah They’ll not understand until they find what they have to find

true, but I think I’m going to edit it a bit. :p

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
9 years ago

[quote=Wasted]The other thing for the ‘ second one two ’ ? [/quote]

Haha, this one is kida funny :)

tl0tr
9 years ago

So after finding the second layer is the first layer still needed?

Yes, you still need something

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Everything is in the level, look at what you have, analyse and understand what everything mean, what to do with your information, because I know everyone who tried that level got a lot of informations but don’t know what to do with it

malefeasance
9 years ago

True story, those links are helpful (and very appreciated). Everything so far has been very logical, and if it isn’t then you have to stop and look at what you have in front of you. It is original, there are no similar examples out there, so searching for the answer won’t help. Now if I can only figure out the logic for the end, before I die that is lol.

The second part is hard though! ;)

[deleted user]
9 years ago

As malefeasance said very logical, the end of level can take 5 minutes or… 10 years :)

Yeah probably, I have so much info and don’t know what to do. Have to start thinking in a “logical way” ;)

tl0tr
9 years ago | edited 7 years ago

Quote has been removed :p

I think you know what is the quote ;)

[deleted user]
9 years ago

Tl0tr maybe you can remove it

tl0tr
9 years ago

I added a spoiler tag. I don’t think it’s giving that much information. I mean anyone who will understand it is the one who has got to that particular stage in this level. But if you still think it’s giving out information then let me know, I’ll delete the post.

dloser
9 years ago

It does remove the need to do that part of the challenge and I don’t think the question really adds anything. At least remove the last part of the quote, so it is still clear what you mean but it doesn’t really give anything away.

jarvisanai
a year ago

Reviving this thread for some help
got the layer2 and got some numbers by something called >> stereogram dont know what to do with all of those info

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 22

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss