confused ... Maybe

Dante's Inferno

*********** [ADIGA]
9 years ago

Got an image with some text, number and another thing in the background …

now im lost :(

32replies
13voices
668views

Looks like we hit our heads on the wall again. ;)

*********** [ADIGA]
9 years ago

are you stuck on that too?

Richard Brook [RichardBrook]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

I found a phrase in the end but I don’t know what that means, maybe I’m in the wrong direction. Sorry can’t help you, I guess you’re ahead of me.
I don’t have photoshop or gimp, I don’t know if I can solve this one.

Only dloser can help

dloser
9 years ago

Yeah, but that bastard never gives any useful info… except “analyse”… jeez, thanks dloser…

That’s the only thing you can say (analyze), but some hints would be nice :). I guess I need photoshop but i’m gonna keep researching until I get closer to the answer

dloser
9 years ago

One man’s hint is another man’s spoiler.

It is possible to solve it without photoshop or gimp, though.

Hmm, thanks for the hint.

[IAmDevil]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

Hmm… But what does the phrase and the picture mean? What does it symbolizes? Like its showing that there’s another file in the image?

tito435
9 years ago

it s not really easy this is a hard stuff

Pawda [Memoria]
9 years ago

If you don’t know what the phrase mean, maybe you should just ignore it for now and keep looking somewhere else.

I Guess I need to create a new layer in photoshop and move it around until I Find some text or an image. Then I Think I Must use the phrase that I Found to complete the challenge, maybe… (just my theory)

*********** [ADIGA]
9 years ago

If you gan remove The noise in the original image then the new image appears ….

I’ve been doing some reading, can I see the image by using the wall-eye or cross-eye method, or the noise doesnt let me se it?

*********** [ADIGA]
9 years ago

i do not know what are those methods and i can not say wither your right or wrong as i have not finished the lvl yet, but i did not get my eyes crossed ….. in images each color is represented in 8 bits for each of the (RGBA) colors …. if you can select only few of those and rule out the others … (of the 8 bits) then you might get lucky …. if what i say is not right in technical terms someone should fix all this post :(

Pawda [Memoria]
9 years ago

You’re just not in the same step ~

I found triangles in that image, did anyone else find them? Because I think I’m in the wrong direction. This is killing me.

[IAmDevil]
9 years ago

Hmm… Triangles! Strange, I couldn’t see any as all I get is a phase which has a number and a picture beside it.
Maybe I got to a step which was to be found later?

Is it possible to put the “Show Hint” in this level? My brain is boiling!

Pawda [Memoria]
9 years ago

On the step you are, there is actually a lot of hints everywhere telling you what to do

I already got the text with the number. I tried every phrase that is related to that number but now I’m stucked

[IAmDevil]
9 years ago

I got something in the source too! Its just two phrases. I can remove this post if it too much. I don’t think it matters much.

I Found them too! But now I Cant find anything else.

Reply has been removed
[IAmDevil]
9 years ago

Maybe we have to find another layer which is embedded in the image. Also, the number would signify a specific position or hex in the source?
I too think a hint should be mentioned.

Reply has been removed
? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

I too have the two phrases and a number, by now I’m try to find new hints.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

Good luck to find new hints @bolofecal

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

Thanks, I will need very luck. lol

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
8 years ago

You’ll need *knowledge ;)

? [bolofecal]
8 years ago

Knowledge too.

:)

Mr. Cyph3r [MrCyph3r]
8 years ago

Actually I think that for this level there is more patience and concentration than luck involved…

bl4ckh0l3
4 years ago

Can I DM some of you guys?
I found many interesting hints, ‘bot question’ is included….but now I’m stuck! -.-‘’

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Yes you can PM me if you want. Tell me what you’ve got

I dont know about any phrase in the image, but if you open the php in a notebook you get a phrase in the code that tells you where “the answer is”….looks like ascii characters but I am stuck there :(

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 33

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss