Hello everybody

Finalgamer
4 years ago

Hello from Slovenia!

I recently found this website, because I wanted to learn more about hacking in general, so I can test how much can someone exploit my own software that I make in the future. By education, I’m actually a computer technician with specialization in programming, so I have some idea of what is going, but not the nitty-gritty of hacking.
I’ve done few levels so far, and also posted about it on the forum, and everyone has been so kind, so I think I’ll stick around for a bit longer.

Well hope to talk to all of you more on the forum.

2replies
3voices
191views
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

A warm welcome. Seems you have a good basis so what stays left to say is have a good time here, good luck, most of fun and many findings :)

dimooz
4 years ago

Welcome here, and have fun :) I’m pretty sure you’ll enjoy the site as we all do. We’ll have the opportunity to talk on the forum soon.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss