Are the coding challenges working?

lxf42
4 years ago

Hi,
I wonder if the coding challenges are working as expected, I get allways an ‘Invalid login details’ error message back. Should the message be something like incorrect or too slow if the submit is not accepted?

I wrote my solution for custom-encoding in python, implemented it first using requests,, but as I was not sure what might be wrong, implemented a new version using selenium. I then wrote then the solution for alphabetize, but it too fails each time. I first used the Opera driver but then tried with the Chrome driver for selenium.

Can anyone validate that the coding challenges work? Or are my solutions wrong? Trouble is that I think they should be correct …
Thanks!

1reply
2voices
193views
Smyler [WHGhost]
4 years ago

It’s seems to be broken for me too.
I don’t have the original script I used to pass the level anymore so I can’t be 100% sure, but I rewrote something and I think it’s broken.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 2

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss