Completed message after challenge solution shows wrong time

tehron
4 years ago

e.g. @Completed 14 minutes ago / 14 minutes to complete@
It should be “completed just now” or just skip that part at all because it’s obvious.

5replies
4voices
352views
dimooz
4 years ago

Not sure the info is true? That should mean that you started it 28 minutes ago, solved it in 14 minutes, and displayed that message 14 minutes after completion. (That’s how I understand it :s)

dloser
4 years ago

I think so too, @dimooz. Forgive @tehron; he’s just not that smart, I think.

tehron
4 years ago

Hm, okay. It happened to me two times in a row that both times were the same. Let’s call it coincidence.
I should add: The message was presented in the “Congrats, you solved it, woohoo!!” message after submitting the solution.
…and what @dloser said.

dloser
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

Btw, before I forget again, I got the exact same thing then flabby reset the ‘Where am I?!’ Turns out this @tehron is not completely coo-coo after all!

Pawda [Memoria]
4 years ago

There is also something happening with multi sessions, levels completion are not always up to date to the point sometimes it even seems your accounts gets rollback to a previous state …

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss