Mistakes were made

Where am I?!

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
4 years ago

The level Where am I?! was incorrectly linked to the old Javascript 5 when the site was migrated. This means that lots of you had incorrectly had this level marked as complete.

I have reset the level as I don’t think anyone has completed the correct level and unlinked all the forum threads.

If you still have this level marked as complete then you will need to log out and log back in.

9replies
6voices
776views
1image
Smyler [WHGhost]
4 years ago

I think the level is still broken. It has been some time since I solved it, so maybe I am missing something, but it looks like the password is not where it is supposed to be.

Looking at the right place, we only get “Passsword: ” and then the rest of the document, but not the actual password.

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
4 years ago

Thanks, it is (actually) fixed now :)

Keeper
4 years ago

Phew, I thought there was more to it.

MrBraad
4 years ago

@Keeper YA STOLE MY FIRST SOLUTION
Sat with the solution for over an hour, just had to wait for it to get fixed. ALAS, Twas too late

Smyler [WHGhost]
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

Thanks @flabbyrabbit!
@MrBraad Well, the original level had already been solved plenty of times on HackThis!! So you wouldn’t have been first anyway.

MrBraad
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago | reply to #79499

Wouldnt know, started on this site about 2 days ago :P @WHGhost

Smyler [WHGhost]
4 years ago

You are progressing quite fast then, well done!

tppt
4 years ago

Here’s a tip if you are stuck:

I had to use Curl…

Smyler [WHGhost]
4 years ago

That’s one way to do it, this challenge has many possible solutions.

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss