Help-->Intro 11

Intro 11

calexis
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

Hi guys!!
im stuck in Intro 11-javascript. I have already checked the html code and have no found any clue, just a cuple of scripts links that says nothing to me.
Any help that you want to give me is welcome

Thanks

10replies
9voices
2,437views

uses the inspected elements one of the features will help you

ReptileGirl
4 years ago

I’m stuck too.. Been looking though the inspected elements and the page source, but I can’t seem to find anything useful.. What am I overlooking here? Needing a nudge in the right direction..

lumia_314
4 years ago

Hi, I am not fluent in Javascript but I tried changing the url, inspecting all js file yet the answer cannot be found. Could someone please tell me where I should look for the js file or the necessary change? Thank you in advance

JuanMusic1
4 years ago

Hi, i’m stuck too, please if anyone have a hint please make us know, thanks

Nigel Murphy [darkhorsenzl]
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

learn the other features of inspect elements not just source code. >> spolier what happens if you remove ?input

4 replies have been removed
TheMarcius
4 years ago

Hint: isn’t it weird that you’re always redirected to link with ?input when you originally went without it?

Reply has been removed

excellent way to put it.

calexis
4 years ago

Another hint: In the mayority of levels helpful info is hidden>> in the html source code

Z33v
4 years ago

I dug alot to solve this one, tried every trick I knew, and even learned new ones. But in the end non of them practicly solved this. I’ll just say this: “What if the code on the page wasn’t running?”. Good luck.

laflamablanka
3 days ago

So like Z33v, I spent a lot of time going down lots of different rabit holes and learnt lots of other things in the process, but what you really need to do is learn to use some of the other web developer tools in the browser not just the inspect element, along with that and the other hints given above, it will all help you complete this challenge.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss