help on http method / intro

i have been stumped on posting for 4 days could enyone help me?

20replies
17voices
2,930views
Firetheif101
4 years ago

Could you specify more how far you have gotten and what you need help with?

i need to post the password to the website.

Firetheif101
4 years ago

So it sounds like you are kinda stuck at the beginning then.

Here are some hints:
You need to write your own HTML code to post the given password to the website. You can then paste that code within the webpage and submit it. After you do this you will get an invalid CSRF error because you also need to submit the token along with the password.

You can look at the POST method already included in the source code for hints.

thanks.

19ekenton
4 years ago

what do you do someone please tell me ive been on this for weeks

Z33v
4 years ago

You are already on the right track, just make sure you send all the data required.
PS: Reed the error message

2 replies have been removed
19ekenton
4 years ago

I’m still stuck on this

SammyNG_08
4 years ago

I have no clue how to do this ive been stuck 4 ages

LeHackingYar
4 years ago

yes

noshmon
4 years ago

Have a look at the site to see if there’s another already configured for the required method. Examine how that looks

gcooper77
4 years ago

I’m able to post the password but I keep getting the CSRF error, I include this in my code but i keep getting the error. I’m lost on what i’m doing wrong.

noshmon
4 years ago | reply to #80005

PM me your POST request in full and I’ll see if you’re missing what I think you’re missing. I won’t give you the direct answer, but I can point you in the right direction

goldmund
4 years ago

The best hint for me was looking at the first challenge (intro 1). Look at how the form is set up in Intro 1 and see what input value(s) you’d need to change for this challenge.

kghilseg
4 years ago | reply to #80118

i’m exhausted… help me plz:)
idk … just i get feeling about it.
but all of my things are wrong

goldmund
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago | reply to #80120

What have you tried?

You need to figure out how the playground sends POST requests - the first challenge (Intro 1) has a good example that uses the same token. Look at how the information being ‘sent’ is formatted in the POST requests e.g. name=“name”

rgvillanueva28
4 years ago

Got a headache on that csrf token.

luxedo
4 years ago

aaaaaaa

luxedo
4 years ago

aaaaaaa

gcooper77
4 years ago

Finally………

Took me several weeks to finally figure out the CSRF token. I was definitaly over thinking it.

all I had to do was look at Intro 1 as suggested to find the solution. Thanks everyone for the tips

troy44
4 years ago

plss someone help me on the csrf token I have posted the password but the token part is eating my head.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 21

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss