Stuntitup
4 years ago

I think the problem is that im not sure what is going on. If I knew how the system was working I could investigate further. Any help on explaining the process?

The software downloaded seems to run, then shut off so im assuming it is validating or generating something,
Also, what tool would you reccomend to debug it? I have been using a good ol' game cheet engine.

3replies
3voices
372views
EdiSecurityEgo
4 years ago

i’m also trying to figure out the serial number. I’m asuming that the downloaded application is the “special validation code generation tool”. Or am i wrong? I never ran the program because i have no Windwos machine. So i assumed the program takes as input the serial number and generates the validation code as output. I tried to find a decent decompiler to explore the program and i found this https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra.

my C/Assembly skills are limited and GHIDRA is also a little challenge by itself for me :D
but maybe you can make more use out of it ;)

Stuntitup
4 years ago

Downloaded GHIDRA and played with it a bit. Putting this one on the back burner for a bit, lol.

kikanon
4 years ago

IDA decompiler ;)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss