4 years ago

you just have to look in the page source

Reply has been removed
Jeefbeef123
4 years ago

thx but how do you look in the page source

the_ans_is_42
4 years ago

ctrl+U or rightclick and inspect element.

Jeefbeef123
4 years ago

thank you

Noodulz
4 years ago

There’s such thing as comments when writing or reading source code :)

how to open first level plz help me

Noodulz
4 years ago

@Jimmy005 Read through the threads and my recent reply. There you will find your answer. Try and read before you ask. Read read read. And I cannot stress enough , read.

vandnberg
4 years ago

But i have a problem when i read my cs

vandnberg
4 years ago

How i find the answer

Reply has been removed
1LOLY572
4 years ago | reply to #80016

Hey, So if anyone is struggling on Intron1 then press ctrl and U. Scroll around the to and just read. Trust me its right there.

Hello and welcome to the board. There are different ways to the solution. At first you have to look behin the curtain.
That means look to the source code of the page. Ways:
Android: view-source: (insert before the https://)
Every Browser is a little bit different Chrome Crtl - I for Inspect is a other way to look through the source code.

Have fun :-)

Aspect12_
4 years ago

i need help i have done ctrl u but dont know what to do next

Only read

Dotnation
4 years ago

Very Funny. I completed level 1 without stress. But level 2 is the problem I have now. I don’t know if you can help me. It’s asking me to enter username and password again whichI can’t find in page source

fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Have you REALLY read the page-source? Dig deeper! Open your eyes and read it carefully once more.

Once you found it you could probably recognize, that reading the source is not really necessary ;)

purujit
4 years ago

i have opnend the source page. and nkow tell me a small hint exept read.

purujit
4 years ago

i have opnend the source page. and nkow tell me a small hint exept read.

Sometimes when programmers write code, they include comments in the source. These comments can have all sorts of functions ranging from things to remember or explanation of complicated code. Web pages that we see, like this one, have been written by programmers.

purujit
4 years ago | reply to #80232

OMG!!! that was tooo simple …. but i have no idea with the next level.
could u give some hnts rather than just read?

alnixx
4 years ago

ctrl+f to search something with a keyword

Albert [Classified-1]
4 years ago

Its esay

Albert [Classified-1]
4 years ago

I ment easy

Albert [Classified-1]
4 years ago

Ok this is a clue:
right click then press inspect, you will go right to elements then go to sources and go to the doc intro 1 the press command F and write username and you will find it right in front of you

This is assuming that in the past two weeks you still haven’t figured things out, or if anyone else is reading this. If you are talking about intro 2, then all you have to do is look a bit closer. Open up every dropdown in inspect element. Every one of them. Look closely. The username and password is literally right infront of your eyes. If you are talking about intro 3, then do what it says at the top. Javascript. Look up javascript injections, look in inspect element and find where it has a bunch of javascript. Look for anything that seems to jump out of you. Perhaps something that might indecte it is the correct answer? Here’s an additional hint, you can put variables inside of functions and desplay their contents. If you didn’t need help on them, that’s good. You were able to figure them out. But if you did need help, I hope it did.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 26

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss