Beach Level - Can someone push me with a hint?

Beach

RainDropSkrt
4 years ago

Okay so Ive opened the file as text and I can see James name at the top and the string ASCII I like chocolateRelatedSound. Ive tried revoling combos of these words but am not seeing what im missing - can someone hint me towards what im missing?

7replies
7voices
1,332views
fred [feuerstein]
4 years ago

Try harder, you’re on a good path

RainDropSkrt
4 years ago

I did it - just took a while to guess it correctly lol im on the library gateway level now

Reply has been removed
sosaheri
4 years ago

read the file in other format maybe it help you to analize the data that you have, using .txt is complex

Manny1
4 years ago

Red’s Old Fashioned

alec.hacker
3 years ago

Just completed. This one is actual kind of frustrating as the password and username are not blatant amongst the random characters and words in the file. More words than just the username and password in the decode.

What format did you use?

Reply has been removed

A format for gathering data behind an image. Metadata in a way. And the answer in the metadata is not immediately obvious. It is insinuated. Try to put yourself in the shoes of the owner of the image. And formulate a password based on the information you might find.

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss