X-B6-Key Header Issue

Recon

elxadal
4 years ago

So I’m aware of how to traditionally find an X-B6-Key Header.

I have recieved multiple emails from DefendTheWeb, and none of them have X-B6-Keys listed in the “normal” spot.

I’m suspicious that something may have changed in the shift from HackThis! to DefendtheWeb, but I can’t be sure. Has anyone encountered this issue recently (after this site became “DefendTheWeb”), and if so do you have any hints on what I might be missing?

6replies
5voices
478views
rkstalker
4 years ago

I am on the same page with you @elxadal
There are no X-B6 keys anymore I guess.

dloser
4 years ago

The challenge has changed, so do not rely on old posts to find the header. Note that the challenge also no longer talks about ‘X-B6-Key’, but ‘B6-Key’ instead.

rkstalker
4 years ago

@dloser Thanks for the info.
Now I solved the task, thanks.

Reply has been removed
matterno
4 years ago

Im exhausted to find this crappy B6-Key. The header I would have easily found, but I requested a password forgotten mail and started to desperately paste every “key” I can find…

rkstalker
4 years ago

@matterno The current state of the task has nothing to do with email.

matterno
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago | reply to #80114

I just figured out thanks to another thread… its not the headers of the email anymore… :D

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss