Help with level 12, can't find anything in source

Intro 12

tweho
4 years ago

Hello everyone. I’m on intro 12 currently. This one’s a doozy, as its just a password to enter. I’m not sure where I should be looking, but i’ve scanned the source a million times and can’t come up with anything useful.
Any hints to the first step of this would be appreciated.

10replies
5voices
649views
samettonyali
4 years ago

I am stuck at this question, too. There are some entries in the forum stating there is a resource located somewhere in the directory, from which we obtain a scrambled value that needs to be kind of reverted, but I couldn’t find even a clue about this resource. Similarly, any kind of hint would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

sosaheri
4 years ago

the password is in your nose, maybe you can see it, then when you take it think about how use that piece of info

tweho
4 years ago

@sosaheri I have no idea what you’re saying.

sosaheri
4 years ago

LOL, @tweho believe me

the answer is in the same page you can get it looking the source code or using difents ways of show invisible data, is tricky

tweho
4 years ago

@sosaher
I found a few hidden scripts, but they look like nothing useful.
At this point could you dm me the solution so I can see how much of an idiot I am lol.

tweho
4 years ago
garyhost
4 years ago

I can’t find any hash either which point to password? Not even in localStorage and cookies, …

chatia63
4 years ago

I don’t see any invisible data, is ctrl+A a good way to find the solution?

sosaheri
4 years ago

@tweho @chatia63 @garyhost I try to resolve again but the challege was changed, you must find another way, in the week i would try again this challenge

chatia63
4 years ago | reply to #80147

thanks bro

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 11

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss