TSBEvoto
4 years ago

i understand there are many threads already about people asking for the answer for Level 2 im only 14 im kind of new to this i find it interesting but the only answer i have found is. Username=is new_cliche & Password=97b63b04be
Am i doing something wrong i have tried ctrl+f like recommending on other threads but ive only find that as a possible answer am i doing something wrong, or is there a recommended way of learning about html.

5replies
3voices
453views
pouce
4 years ago

I don’t think that you’re doing something wrong. You are on the way.
If it doesn’t work, check errors or case…

how did you even get there? I am also very new to this this is my first time ever hacking. I don’t understand how this even works . I really really need your help.

pouce
4 years ago

I see you pass through level 1. It’s the same way. Just have to look around in the

Reply has been removed
plus-ultra_hacker
4 years ago

Okay so i went back to the sources page and used the ctrl-f method, I even clicked on all of the links i couldn’t find the answer. I know this is not supose to be easy but I am super stuck. I also know that you told me partly how to do it but level one was easy the answer was just right there.(to be hounest I don’t even know any of the comands I just found out the ctrl-u method by looking at the other chats and it just happened to be a spoiler for level one). If could you explain it to me a little more I need the help.

pouce
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

Ok, well. The first level is very easy you’re right. Here answers are just in front of you too. Maybe you should focus on parts of the source code which interest you. The rest is not interesting. Do you have basis about html structure ? It will help u to understand how is constructed the code according to the ‘real’ page.
Tell me if you’re still stuck.
Btw sorry for my english, it’s not my native language

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss