World of Peacecraft - No Prompt

omicronjob
4 years ago

There is no prompt on the level World of Peacecraft. I didn’t see anything in the source, and the discussions for the level reference things that I can’t see. Is there really not supposed to be any prompt?

16replies
13voices
624views
james [patrialeta]
4 years ago

same… no prompt, nothing.. and no idea how to resolve it … please… any link… I’ve already readed about that it is very simple… and so on…. but… no way… can not find any solution… thanx to anybody will show the way….

msanirudh
4 years ago

Same here!!!!

james [patrialeta]
4 years ago

any solution, please… somebody…

StonedMonkey
4 years ago

Same here just a blank , black screen. :(

Thomasthebesthacker
4 years ago

not even have a clue, the site is just blank, I’m wandering if I need to submit anything in the code , but how???

james [patrialeta]
4 years ago

could somebody just confirm that it has to be blank? I mean just let us know that everything is normal and we have to search harder…

voposex375
4 years ago

how do you ping an admin?

fotaque
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

@voposex357 like this, just use the at symbol and their username

Edit: Oh seems like it doesn’t work anymore, I saw it work on some post

I am having the same “problem”, with no prompt

M0reVL3ss
4 years ago

There is just nothing to see, this peacecraft is actually broken imho

Reply has been removed
Riad2
4 years ago

Same over here

pocateplt
4 years ago

samee

msanirudh
4 years ago | reply to #80240

@Riad2 how did you find it? I checked the source code of the problem page all over

Riad2
4 years ago

a good friend gave it to me ;)

Hello Guys!

I see that a lot of users are having issues with this exercise. I didn’t find it difficult, but I think differently. As a bit of a gimmie, I will give you guys hints in the form of questions. I found that this method helps me work out many issues.

First things first: What is your goal?
Well this is obvious: Get into this target’s World of Peacecraft account.

What do you have access to?
Again, Obvious: His email account.

Clicking the green box allows you to go to his email account, of which there are different emails and sections.

Of course clicking on everything could lead you in the right direction, but you won’t learn much, now will you?

A few things to think about:
Where would you go to look for emails from your favorite game company?
Do you need context from other emails to complete your task?

unfortunately, this is where I must end my hints, because any more would spoil the exercise for you.

Good luck guys!
LightSaberLesbian out?

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 17

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss