election day: will i need any tools to solve this? (yes or no)

Election day

i am logged in from google chrome and i want to know if ill need anything other than the broswer to solve this. since it says denied by a web application firewall i though that maybe i should monitor my packets via something to check why the request for the vote is denied and how the others are accepted. Of course first thing i did was notice the difference in her href, and i tried to set it to something similar to the others via jquery and java but of course it didnt work. I dont want any directions i just want to know if i need to use tools. dont tell me what tools just a yes or no please…

2replies
4voices
840views
george122
3 years ago

the problem is the d letter if we could use an encoding that bypasses the waf for the letter d we got it but im not sure which encoding might work i guess i have to bruteforce.

SilverVVolf
3 years ago | edited 3 years ago

I think it is not a spoiler (I’m a bit confused why no one answered before): you don’t need any special tools, but they can be helpful.

Reply has been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss