Need help with intro 4 (SPOILERS)

Intro 4

pi0neer
4 years ago

I already found the hidden html element containing the path for the passwordfile.
Problem is that idk where to find that file. I already googled some stuff but I can’t really proceed now. Would appreciate some help :)

5replies
9voices
1,745views
Reply has been removed
mortfeus
4 years ago

You need to search url in the code souce ../../../.. for see the username and the password.

Reply has been removed
pankaj [PKROCK2]
4 years ago | edited 4 years ago

figure out what is the meaning of the ../../ signs in the src.
you will find out the url.

esprit9
3 years ago

hi
level 4 is very dificult 4 me..
may u help me pleaz

2 replies have been removed
Kaldah
3 years ago

English:
This is an english forum so don’t speak english here and if you have understood how to use the link then you must have the username and password.

French response:
C'est un forum anglais donc faut pas parler en franis ici et si tu as compris comment utiliser le lien alors tu dois avoir le pseudo et le mot de passe.

Reply has been removed
Kaldah
2 years ago

Well played !
And yes, you can, you just need to go to the playground section, the link is at the left of your screen above a green progress bar, you can see all level there.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 6

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss