multiple solutions

Serial number

xaav2
3 years ago

Hi, I found several possible keys that gives the good validation code, but none of the keys I tested are accepted as answer. Is there something I’m missing or do I have to try all the keys I found?
Thanks ;-)
Xaav

3replies
3voices
958views
Reply has been removed
rjkenny
3 years ago

Same here.

I don’t think the level author accounted for collisions XD

rjkenny
3 years ago

So, I’ve got 15876 serials that match RRFFT-SDEPV-TBSRI-YBJQJ-SJOEF.

There are a couple avenues I haven’t explored in in a few tries. They may or may not be dead ends, but the binary has a weird spot in the argument processing that might be real and might just be an artifact of my toolset.

I’m starting to think the only way to solve this level is to generate every possible collision (no idea how many yet, probably in the hundreds of thousands?) and try all of them

🐉 [Cheerfulbull]
2 months ago

Hello,

I know this thread is very old, but still wanted to tell all future challengers:
The solution is a-z0-9, so just digits and lowercase letters, but NO upperase letters. It also makes sense reading it as leetspeak.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 4

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss