Beach Level

alec.hacker
3 years ago

Kinda disappointed, guys. Just spent a solid evening working on the beach problem with the answer right in front of my eyes. Would like to complain that not just the password is legible in the file. There are other words in there that make up a passphrase. Really a waste of time. Just got the answer trying to pick between which words were in there. No direction is present on that problem and I think there should be. Based on the words present in the code, it is very hard to determine which words make up the username and password.

4replies
2voices
422views
Kaldah
3 years ago

Well, maybe you just didn’t find the best solution but it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist because this level is pretty simple in fact, look at the solutions for this level and you will understand ;)

alec.hacker
3 years ago

Actually, I’m glad you brought that up. Where can you find solutions to problems? Have no idea.

alec.hacker
3 years ago

Also I will stick with what I said: the password is inside of a phrase and not immediately obvious. And I had that phrase within a half an hour. So, naturally, I tried that phrase and it didn’t work. Which led me down a rabbit hole of many things that weren’t the answer. How is the user supposed to know that the password is not the whole phrase? There is nothing that points to that. @Kaldah

Kaldah
3 years ago

The solutions section is accessible from the level, you can chose to go to discussions or solutions, and I guess it’s like if the phrase is a reminder for the person who could have write it there. I did it a long time ago but maybe I had difficulties to guess it was just this part or maybe I tried don’t remember XD
And usually when you find something in a level it’s not a cocidence x)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss