3 years ago

bonjour je suis niveau 4 est je bloque

6replies
5voices
348views
rjkenny
3 years ago

n'est pas dificile, utilizez votre interne “inspecteur”

mais, peuvez-vous parlez Anglais? C'est peu francophones ici, et beaucoup d'anglos.

mortfeus
3 years ago

Hey @rjkenny im french too but this web-site is a english site. Can you talk in english.
Thanks

bigbosskaliente
3 years ago

hi guys thank you for your reponce I’m a beginner and it’s been 13 hours that I block on level 4 in the source code he tells me that “user” password “but it does not work

Kaldah
3 years ago

All you have to do is looking at the source code and you will find something interesting, you should know this is it when you see it (and it is not hard to understand what to do with it). And if you have already found it, are you sure you copied it well ? (you can PM me what you found if you want)
By the way, I’m french too ^^

Reply has been removed
Arizona4g
3 years ago

Heyyyy
I don’t have a indication (clue) or I just can’t see them? !!

Kaldah
3 years ago

Hey, if you want a clue : >> you have to find a file, and to find it, like other level, just look at the source code…

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss