Intro 6 help

Intro 6

UndercityApogee
3 years ago

Hey,

Joined yesterday and I’ve learned quite a bit already, but intro 6 has me confused. I know you can’t simply look for the username and password like before, but I’m not sure how to access them. How should I go about this?

Thanks!

11replies
7voices
697views
1image
basic_hacker
3 years ago

Hi, I’ve only been here for a few days and I’ve been stuck on this level for 2 days now. I’ve seen people use a specific software which enables them to edit it easier (I think). Anyways, if you figure it out it would be great if you could explain it! Ty

UndercityApogee
3 years ago

Thanks for the reply.

I’m wondering if my Chromebook can run such programs. I tried installing Burp Suite but I’m not sure if it’s compatible with my device.

I’ll let you know if I work out what the solution is, cheers.

n0rr
3 years ago

Yes, Burp is a good option, but you will be overcomplicating the challange… Both Mozilla and Chrome have the option to edit your POST bodies… I believe the main idea of the challange is to get comfortable with your browser’s capabilities, so Try Harder ;)

UndercityApogee
3 years ago

I like where this is going, thanks for the advice. At some point later on, I’ll get my head down and have another go at it.

I’m quite new to the scene so every tip is appreciated. Thanks again.

Reply has been removed
pankaj [PKROCK2]
3 years ago

you don'tneed to download any software any computer browser is enough. just have to learn some additional features in browser and know how does webpage takes data and how can you edit it..
here’s a hint..
just change some values of webpage

UndercityApogee
3 years ago

Without revealing the answer, how would one begin to change said values?

As soon as I access the page source, I get lost since I’ve only been looking for usernames and passwords in the previous exercises.

I’ll be able to crack it soon, just need to piece it all together. Thanks.

arahiko
3 years ago

help me please

arahiko
3 years ago

I changed the values. I’m not sure what exactly are needed. username value and hidden replaced.

Kaldah
3 years ago

Hi, this problem can occur when you were on the page for too long, just try it again and it should work

UndercityApogee
2 years ago

@pankaj @n0rr Beat it not long ago, thanks for the advice.

f0rk [HackingGuy]
2 years ago

Good job @UndercityApogee !

Now you can close the thread. :)

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 12

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss