A_New_To_Coding_And_Programing_Noob_Is_Asking_PROs_For_Advice

OwX
3 years ago

Hi, as the title… I am completely new to computer programming… Just wanna get some advice if I want to study coding and hacking… I am really interested in it… but don’t know what and where should I start on and download… May I please get some help…? Thanks!
(ps: And by the way what is the function and nmap and do i need to download it…? I heard many people talking about it…)

— A Noob That Is New To Computer

2replies
2voices
270views
mortfeus
3 years ago | edited 3 years ago

Hi dude, (sorry for my bad english)

Im far away for being a pro but my advices is to know how a computer work. Then how a computer communicate. And then start learing code. Choose a coding language, python is the most complete language. And start learning and programming. Check everywhere for informations, on forums, with youtube videos, on websites. You can choose for free a openclassroom to learn python or other languages. After maybe 2 hours you can start writing little scripts ! You can of course start coding with multiple languages but it will be for my opinion more difficult. And finally you can start learning hacking. You can directly start hacking but it will be more difficult and you can become a scriptkiddie. If you are on Windows, you can install kali linux, its the best OS for hacking. You can download it with Virtual Box, check this video –>

Kali linux is maybe hard at the beginning but dont worry its wayyyy better than Windows. Learning hacking is the same way as learning coding, check every forums, websites, videos that can give you informations. You can try your hacking skills with website like defendtheweb. Defendtheweb teache you basics. There is many other websites that you can legally hack but it too hard for beginners. There is not class in hacking where you just have to sit and wait like in highschool to be good. It exist for the opposite lol, the informatic security. Pm me if you are block on a defendtheweb level or if you want websites to try your hacking skills. The best advice for me is to be curious.

(ps: A function is a mini program in a program that you can “call it”. In python it will be something like that :
My function only print() what I will give her.

Program:

def name_of_my_function(something_to_give_to_my_function):
print(something_to_give_to_my_function)

name_of_my_function(“hello”)

Result:
‘hello’

“def” is for define a function. The “something_to_give_to_my_function” can be blank if I dont want to give something to her.

nmap is for me the second most powerfull hacking program, its a scanning program. You can download it and try it if you want.)

OwX
3 years ago | edited 3 years ago

@mortfeus AAAAAHHHHHHHHHGG!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR WRITING THISS !!!! IT IS REALLY HELPFULL!!!!! THANKS!

(ps: By the way your English is nice tho, way more better than mine)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss