Help with http-method

HTTP method

CoralBonsai9542
3 years ago

Hi, I will start by saying I am fairly new to cyber security and ethical hacking, so I may be stuck on this level simply for a lack of experience. I am currently pushing into day 3 for atemting the html-method problem and I am compleatly stuck. I have been using cURL to try and send the POST request with the “-w” so I can see what it sends back. However I keep getting “400 Bad Request” back and I am unsure why. I have spent a heafty ammount of time googling about what a POST request is as well as how to use cURL to send them. I don’t know if I am just that dense and am missing something simple or if there is a bigger trick to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1reply
2voices
386views
Mugi [Mugiwara27]
3 years ago

Did you send your request with the right cookies ? PM me your cURL thing and I’ll tell you

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 2

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss