f0rk [HackingGuy]
a month ago

This challenge has been available for quite some time now but few have solved it. Is there any chance someone could shed light on a few related concepts? I don’t want a handout but rather a slight nudge in the right direction. :)

4replies
4voices
137views
BrianGL
a month ago

Hi, I’m a newbie here but I found that by pressing “F5” to reload the page multiple time the timer increased. I also found that if you do it too much you have a blank page with a “500 :o” but it is not the password unfortunately. Now I do not know what to do. My max time on the timer was 20 seconds and few ms

BrianGL
a month ago | edited a month ago
Kaldah
a month ago

It’s acutally 28.7ms - instead 0.08ms - which is good but I don’t think it’s enough and I found that too but I don’t think it’s really part of the level, the “500 :o” is just an error to avoid spam, it happens on other levels too but maybe it could help us… I have no idea

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 5

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss