Where's the buyer's password??

Planet Bid

Man I got stucked…!! I have entered all the top 10 pwds…… :(

19replies
8voices
371views
daMage
11 years ago

Yea, but you can’t expect all users to use those passwords, right?

Ghost [icehead]
11 years ago

think harder kumar!

Yeah I got it…… :D

I opened his account on safe transfer and transferred the amount to revoked mayhem’s id …it says account credited…but nothind happens afterwards…. :(

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

The my assumption would be that you did not transfer the correct amount. It won’t accept anything above or below the required amount.

eurekah
11 years ago

I read all the topics, but I’m completely lost. I do not know where to start.
What should I find out first?

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

You should take a look at every page first. After you did that you may know what you can do with the password list and then you can complete the level step by step d:

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

Oh ! I completed it and send money when i exit it says completed then when i reloaded the page its incompleted !

Then I Go TO Logs cleared it and didnt press Back i pressed Home but it still incomplete ! i re-did it and didnt press home i closed the TAB but it says incomplete !

So What To Do !!!!! ????

eurekah
11 years ago

Hello ColdIV
Thanks for the tip, but I already rolled every page and still do not know what to do
=/

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

[quote=roun512]Oh ! I completed it and send money when i exit it says completed then when i reloaded the page its incompleted !

Then I Go TO Logs cleared it and didnt press Back i pressed Home but it still incomplete ! i re-did it and didnt press home i closed the TAB but it says incomplete !

So What To Do !!!!! ????[/quote]

The last action you do should be to clear the log, don’t press back just close it after you did that.
You might want to check if you still got enough money to do the transfer, you might have to use the “Credit Account” option.

@eurekah
You should check how many usernames you got (because you will always need a name + password) you’ve got some password from the list and now you should check on every page if you can find a Login. If you find one check what usernames you know of that page and use the passwords of the list. Not that hard :)

eurekah
11 years ago

Thank you!!! I’ll try

:D

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

Thanks Cold ! Will Do it right away :) if it didnt work will do it from the beginning :D But Thx

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Might help to do it from the beginning :)
Good luck!

SPACoD
11 years ago

LoL it’s EasY :))

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

And why u didnt pass it Yet !!!

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

Thanks Guys i redo it and it works Thanks :)

eurekah
11 years ago

ColdIV
Finalized the level

Thank you again

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Congratulation to you both :)

Thanx to all….when i started the level again…it worked….. :D

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 20

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss