Question about Xmas '08

Tonabrix1
2 years ago

I’ve gotten to the point where you can edit the site and assumed all i’d need to do was paste the alternate site’s html into index.php and hit save. However the editor doesn’t seem to work, is there another step for this challenge or is it a bug?

I figured it wouldn’t actually change index.php since that would deface the site for other people but I expected a redirect after or something.

2replies
2voices
269views
2images
holaamigomigusta
2 years ago

I did it right now to check if there is any bug but it has worked perfectly fine for me. Your steps are right but maybe try once more and make sure you copy the exact script. Once you complete the stage you will be redirected back to your mission page.

Tonabrix1
2 years ago | edited 2 years ago

Still can’t get it to work, even after having python check that the post request matched document.documentElement.outerHTML.
a is the HTML according to the DOM, b is the value of the ‘text’ param in the post request after url decoding. (and the ‘filo’ param was set to index.php)

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss