Burger King twitter account hacked

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

http://techcrunch.com/2013/02/18/hackers-turn-burger-kings-tweet-stream-into-a-whopper-of-a-mess/

[quote=TechCrunch]About 40 minutes ago hackers took over the official Burger King Twitter account, changing the branding to feature McDonalds fish nuggets prominently on the top and noting that Burger King just got sold to McDonalds because the whopper flopped =[ FREDOM IS FAILURE?? .“[/quote]

14replies
12voices
253views
David [Zyyuu]
11 years ago

Lulz. This made my day.

Brianvdb
11 years ago

Hahaha amazing :D

Do you know who hacked it?

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

![Image](/files/media/images/articles/0/0/up_41ec84fb65716dd187c3b7dd1fb7f21d.jpg)

Apparently their password was “whopper123”, wouldn’t be suprised if it was true.

Well, people are so stupid for putting a password like that, its great for the hackers though. wonder whats going to get hacked next?

bravo_madrid
11 years ago

Remember that NASA used passwords like: “NASA1234” So I wouldn’t be suprised if BK used “whopper123”

How do they get into their account they mus work so hard right?

fallenonehf
11 years ago

@NeedToHack I believe they used bruteforcing.
Pretty funny ‘cuz their account got suspended.

Jarno
11 years ago

I would like to see the face of the Burger King boss xD

znaika
11 years ago

Guys Please Help me , i want to hack my sisters skype , anyone can this ? :) help me. add me in skype : tetezii or write me message :)

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

This is an legal forum, no hacking requests here.

Try_Hard
11 years ago

lol Burger king having twitter is a disaster waiting to happern :P

bossmode1234
11 years ago

Hahaha :L:L

Skater [ira1997]
11 years ago

Hahahahaha :p.Dem hax!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss