Mr Robot Level?

Jayrox [JAYROX2020]
2 years ago

Hi good day

Im probly out muy depth here but i just wanted to firstly say that i seriously enjoy the whole website!!! fuck thats me being abit modest actually, I Fuking love this website!!!!
i seriously love the whole spoiler feature also, it forces a person to work harder a look deeper for answers like we suppose to.
i personally cant wait for the chat feature to be up and running, i kinda feel that would help alot with learning also and just a good place to relax, and talk to people with the same interest.

Shit sorry for babbling main reason im here..

I was wondering if it would be possible to make like a whole game out of the Mr Robot series with Rami Malek.
Like a role play thing, but of course break it down like into levels that have the same reward structure ofcourse as the rest of the website enviroment.

0replies
1voice
271views
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 1

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss