confused by Intro11

Zbell [zbell]
a year ago

Hi, I have solved intro11 but in the process of looking around the source file I landed on crypt4 (should I have done this, I wonder) via a link to <a href=‘/playground/recon’
I was comparing side by side with the source of exercise intro10, to use differences as clues.

There was also the difference I guess one was supposed to find, leading to the password, so I have solved it but going back, the password was not working on the original page (other browser, maybe it is reset?)

Anyway, I am past the level but with no clear idea whether I solved it or broke through it and whether I got lost into files I should not have accessed, Is there a thread with post-mortem discussions on intro11?

Zbell

Anyway, big fun!

2replies
2voices
111views
🐉 [Cheerfulbull]
a year ago

solutions for intro 11 can be found here

Zbell [zbell]
a year ago

Thank you! I think back then I was confused by accessing more than the current exercise at once. I had assumed the following ones would only unlock later. It was all new, fast and puzzling! Now progress is slower but I have an idea of the direction I should be exploring and reading about.
Still as fun as then!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 3

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss