El-Z
2 months ago

Hi everyone, I’m new here

6replies
4voices
155views
nullalias
2 months ago

Hello, how have you been finding it so far?

El-Z
2 months ago

so far still quite good, thanks,

and you?

nullalias
2 months ago

Yeah it’s been good, the playground stuff has been fun to work through. Forums are a bit quiet, but I guess most people hang around in places like discord nowadays.

🐉 [Cheerfulbull]
2 months ago

Yeah, there were proposals to set up a Defend the Web Discord server, but the site admin rejected them due to privacy concerns with Discord as a company. Instead, there was an offer to set up a Matrix chat room, but that was never finalised. So sadly we are stuck with the forums.

nullalias
2 months ago

Honestly that’s totally fair enough. I’ve never been a huge fan of discord for privacy concerns myself, it’s kinda unfortunate it’s become the go to.
Nothing wrong with forums, they just seem to have less activity than they would have had 5-10 years ago.

Sevenowl
2 months ago

I still lurk around here as well. I’ve been stuck on a few challenges for a long time. But I’m always here to greet new people! Welcome!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 7

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss