Everyday Carry (EDC): What's in Your Kit?

nullalias
2 months ago

Over the last few weeks I’ve been slowly reworking my everyday carry (EDC), trying to make it more compact and at the same time more versatile. Wanting to get some inspiration, so thought it would be good to reach out and get some ideas from the community.

So, what’s in your EDC. Here are some questions to get the conversation rolling:

Essential Tools: What are the must-have items in your EDC? (e.g., USB drives, multi-tools, portable chargers)
Favorite Gadgets: Do you have any favorite gadgets or devices that you never leave home without?
Software and Apps: Are there any specific apps or software that you always keep on your devices?
Customization: Have you customized any of your tools or gadgets for better performance or usability?
New Additions: Have you recently added anything new to your EDC that you find particularly useful?
Security Measures: What security measures do you take to protect your EDC from theft or loss?

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else is carrying and getting some new ideas to upgrade my own kit!

0replies
1voice
105views
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 1

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss