Zoino
11 years ago

I have been doing research on SQL recently, every time I find something new I try it out. But there’s a couple of things I don’t understand. I the previous post called “help” by “fallenonehf” It mentions something about the URL bar and editing that. When researching I Havant found anything about the URL bar (yet)

22replies
10voices
397views
fallenonehf
11 years ago

When you do a normal sql injection on a website it goes like this:
index.php?id=1 and if u put ‘ behind it u get an error which means the site is vulnerable
when u go to the members list u get something like that to. try to edit the url to see if u can get
an error! after that it will get really hard.

heavenlyMe
11 years ago

lets start learning basic sql, syntax and its function

slaine
11 years ago

Give me a texteditor and a coke and i can code the most in mysql/php but this url injection wtf think i need more than one coke :) Cant really dont think in the same way when its in the urlbar

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago

You probably are doing too much booger sugar

slaine
11 years ago

ya i know im a sugaraddict ! but wtf it taste good a burger on that and the day is pefect. Tonite ill pass this level my brain is on another level on the nightshift.

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago

lol booger suger = cocaine

Seriously though, this level is tough. I have no prior experience with SQL prior to this. I’m only in intermediate programming in college. SQLi level 1 was only put there to make you feel confident. Then BAM! HAHA

slaine
11 years ago

cant afford that kind of sugar right now and my wife threaten to leave me if i do some. So ill stick to the C12H22O11 and this problem.

daMage
11 years ago

If you don’t have any ideas how to pass this level, then I’d suggest that you have a look at the articles. Also the CTF v1.0 Follow Up can be informative.

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

[removed] is this on the right track? it shows me admin as a user

Edit: removed spoiler

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

i tried this code and its not working with me but maybe iam wrong

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

If you’re talking about the one I used, try:

[removed]

Edit: removed spoiler

slaine
11 years ago

Is it limit to certain sql commands !

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

mayb its rifht coz irs removed hehe :P

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
11 years ago

It was removed because it was close enough to spoil another users enjoyment of the level

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

hehe ok ! so Ski900 this means u r close to answer

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago

hahaha, just saw that! Sorry Flabby! I have been trying random shit here and there.

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago

BOOM! FInally. Hardest level yet!

CygnusH33L
11 years ago

Finally done this :D Took me ages haha, I got to stop over thinking things :/ It was a fun challenge though thanks Flabby.

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago

haha, I know right! Best level yet

CygnusH33L
11 years ago

Yeah I agree with you on that, I like SQL exploits :D good fun

slaine if your on about normal sugar eg glucose its c6h12o6 ehem just saying :L

and can some one please help me been trying this level all day and its annoying now :/ every tutorial i read just tells me different things and has the code in a different order

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 23

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss