Challlenge down?

SecureUs

bagy
9 years ago

Hi,
sorry for starting a new topic, but I think the “supporting systems” might not be functioning correctly atm. I got a solution that is working for me (I load the page, something happens, my thingy captures the other thingy). I consulted my solution with @Mugiwara27 and @f0VM and I came to the conclusion that I’m doing it the right and stealthy way. I of course might be wrong, but I hope I’m not.

Can someone please check the challenge? I’ve been waiting for 2 days now.

Thank you!

17replies
10voices
324views
Reply has been removed
bagy
9 years ago

WTF? Chill out man. I’m not nagging. I just wanted to know, whether I’m doing it right or not, that’s all. What a hate response to someone just asking a simple question.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Calm down freewind lol

bagy
9 years ago

I know it’s Christmas, but … bump please.

BlackBox [Ransetsu]
9 years ago

Your answer might very well be correct. It just might take some time for someone to check your answer.

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
9 years ago

Sorry I had missed this thread. The level was in fact down even though the monitoring system thought it was functioning correctly. The problem has been rectified and the level is working again.

Mystery [kapuccino]
9 years ago

It’s good to hear that. Thanks @flabbyrabbit!

bagy
9 years ago

Great level! Sent my solution again, worked like a charm :) Thanks for the fixing up.

malefeasance
9 years ago

Having a similar problem as the original poster, I know my injection works as intended-have no problem running it on myself, but that’s all I’m getting. Even weirder, I did get a hit from a google crawler. Aside from that, no one else.

Rex_Mundi
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

It must be down man, it’s not sending me the cookie either.

malefeasance
9 years ago

Yeah, I PMd flabby, now I shall stalk until it is up so I can finish it. Lol.

nakee
9 years ago

oh that can explain some things:)

[deleted user]
9 years ago

Still down

malefeasance
9 years ago

Yeah, it is still down. :(

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
9 years ago

Sorry this took so long for me to get sorted. The level monitoring showed that the level was running correctly and I had also checked a number of times myself that the processes were running. Only this evening did I try the level for myself and find that it was indeed not working.

After a lot of poking around I found that the issue was around the default SSL protocol used by phantomjs, which was preventing the script loading the target page. I have now configured it to use a different protocol and the level is now running correctly.

Anyone who thinks they have the correct solution should add some new activity to get the script to recheck their submission.

malefeasance
9 years ago

It’s good. Thanks!

[deleted user]
9 years ago

Thanks @flabbyrabbit !

nakee
9 years ago

@flabbyrabbit wow that sounds like one weird bug.
Thanks for getting the challenge back online!:)

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 18

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss