hash crack?

SQLi 2

alien_stargate
11 years ago

ok,

i’ve got like 249 users + hashes…. lol
now..

the hascrack.. are there any hints on the length and chars used?

15replies
8voices
346views
[deleted user]
11 years ago

As I mean that you need don’t create topic. Same topic appeared. You base on them in order to find answer.

alien_stargate
11 years ago

say what ?

you mean i just have to bruteforce ?

[deleted user]
11 years ago

You have a missing something. A something is know that what username is admin?

alien_stargate
11 years ago

i have username of admin… was’t that hard lol
but still can’t login!

can u help ?

alien_stargate
11 years ago

never mind………….. feel stupid right now :)
got it

Mojito
11 years ago

Hey, I think I got the username and I got a ?hashcode?. Not MD5 because it is to long. How could I decrypt the hash?

Best regards,
Mojito

daMage
11 years ago

Mojito
11 years ago

Thank you for your reply. I got it. I think I was a bit to fast with posting my question. Now I have solved the level. Very cool level.

Inquisitive101
11 years ago

Could anyone please teach me how to find hashes on an account on a website? I have been searching for how to but all I could find was how to find hashes on accounts stored in a computer.

do the SQLi Level 2, that involves finding password hash’s…

Inquisitive101
11 years ago

Yes. SQLi Level 2 is what I am trying to do and since it involves finding hashes, that’s what I am trying to learn.

Mikey * [StonedNinjaLUFC]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

you need to look into SQL Queries - union select - here’s a good link and this sites forum has many clues…

SQL Union Operator

Inquisitive101
11 years ago

Does hackthis.co.uk use a MySQL database?

cor3dump
10 years ago

I’m having a problem with cracking the hash. I used some sites I bookmarked for this purpose, one of them being mentioned in the forums here by someone who cracked it, however none of them were able to crack it

I randomly picked some of the other hashes, found out I could crack some of them but not others. Usually the hash decoding is the easiest part, I’m a little confused as to why it doesn’t work.

Susan S [Trinity]
10 years ago

Try using JKain that will crack the MD5 hash!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 16

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss