pls help !

SQLi 1

xXSDrifterXx
11 years ago

I need help in this level ! I dont understand how to use the SQL. Do i am in the obligation to download a program (SQl server) ?

14replies
14voices
293views
Susan S [Trinity]
11 years ago

xXSDrifterXx all you need to do is use a sql injection in the username and password. It’s hard trying to explain without giving a spoiler!

you could use something like: Code' or something=something–

That won’t work you need to change the ‘something’ to the correct sql code. Look it up on google and I’m sure you will get the answer there. :)

404 N07 F0UND [Sajtrs]
11 years ago

Go on google and say SQL attack

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago

lol, or send a pm to someone and beg for the answer

Pawda [Memoria]
11 years ago

Don’t even need to google it, the search bar of this website already can help you to find some nice tuto on this kind of exploit.

cyniclimbu
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

Its [removed]
I had learned [removed] and [removed]
The funny thing is I didn’t even knew it was LOL haha
I was just messing with it and it worked XD
Admin: yea, it’s great; but don’t post spoilers…

Try looking for the most common SQL injection. Google is your friend! :)

cyniclimbu
11 years ago

Sorry, new here!

oxide
11 years ago

sqli is a very good place to start learning i suggest learning about the different types of sql injection how they work what they do and go find yourself a cheat sheet for sql injections

[deleted user]
11 years ago

@oxide: Agree all with this comment.

<script>alert("TEST");</script> [zLKidda]

here is a great link to learn about query and mysql that will help for this and the next level hopefully
sql link

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
11 years ago

just surf google about sql injection and u will get your answer probably in the first result.but first understand the working behind the code or else u won’t get the feel of doing sql injection.

James Singh [cpn1000]
11 years ago

Ok how did you guys learn how to finish the level?

Takotsubo [OctopusPot]

Well I looked up a few tutorials on youtube, then I applied what I learned there to the next levels. Here’s where I got started [removed]

Admin: don’t post links to answers

Try_Hard
11 years ago

doesn’t YouTube just tell you how to get the answer and you don’t learn as much as you could do.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 15

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss