TUTORIAL FOR NEW HACKERS - HOW TO HACK ANY WEBSITE

WhiteShadow410
11 years ago

To hack any website, go into command prompt and type in “Format C:” and hit “y” then wait 10 minutes then type in the URL of any website and you hacked it! :D

50replies
31voices
456views
Anonymous [KSem]
11 years ago

To hack any website, go into command prompt and type in “Format C:” and hit “y” then wait 10 minutes then type in the URL of any website and you hacked it!

GUYS IMPORTANT DON’T TRY IT! IT DELETES YOUR SYSTEM AND ALL YOUR PROGRAMS, AND CRASHES YOUR COMPUTER BASICALLY FOREVER! Some people are just so dumb and don’t care about others, just trolling on the internet. Its not funny, and for WhiteShadow410 I hope he will accidently type “rd C:\” in the command prompt because it does not slows down your computer. Just some tips to how to don’t be dumb!

WhiteShadow410
11 years ago

It’s just a joke, dude. Hopefully people that would come here would not be stupid enough to format C:

WhiteShadow410
11 years ago

And I don’t think rd C:\ even works because C:\ is always in use! xD

EEEEE
11 years ago

Dont be so silly man :P i think there r many noobs that can not understand and format c: …… be carefull ;)

coko
11 years ago

oops so enthusiastic to learn I did! snif

Katherine [peachie58]
11 years ago

XD dont listen to guys on the internet…most times they’re wrong

Honey Boo Boo [Ski900]
11 years ago

How about not posting stuff like this. HT isn’t a community that does stuff like this to each other. If that is what you want to do, there are plenty of onion forums to do this on.

Reply has been removed
tau441
11 years ago

no koo bro..we are all on the same team ..OR ARE WE !!

jack.rock
11 years ago

nice joke :D

Reply has been removed
Wibben
11 years ago

yulia3, this is a legal forum, that means no hack requests or hack tutorials for real websites. also, there are a lot of email hosts out there, I’m sure each one has a different way of keeping the passwords

jack.rock
11 years ago

i can explain but i think admin will kick me off :P

yulia3
11 years ago

sorry sir, I dont know about that. I think this can explain how to hack for real

Voorm
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

To hack any website, go into command prompt and type in “Format C:” and hit “y” then wait 10 minutes then type in the URL of any website and you hacked it!

Make tutorial about it,and upload at youtube.Of course,show all steps directly.
:)

Try_Hard
11 years ago

lol nice one Voorm. By the way WhiteShadow410 I know its a joke but some people may not understand its a joke and that could ruin their computer so just be careful that’s all I’m saying

[HUNON]
11 years ago

It may fool the Skiddies, but how would you feel if you was fooled by this “joke”?

“Real” hacking is;
SQL injections,
XSS,
Personal favourite: BruteForce.

&, to those “people” that use public computers… Be carful…
In school I collected 10 accounts usernames, and passwords…without a Keylogger, I just use the browsers “remembered passwords”

Now…
Only to get every single account used in the intranet…

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

So you call everyone who knows how to brute force a hacker?
Doubt that you will find many people to agree with that.. d:
Hacking is more then just SQL injections, XSS and brute force..

And I really don’t understand the problem with this “Joke” since it doesn’t do anything when you do what he said..

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Even the script kiddies aren’t THAT stupid.

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Hacking isn’t just about doing illegal stuff. That would be cracking. You’re a noob.

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Just a “joke”. Whatever. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not being funny or anything, but I think the “format” bit gives it away don’t you think?

[HUNON]
11 years ago

Why attack me with anger?
I’ve never approached anyone on this thread this way, and I don’t respect a reply like that either.
I’m the Noob? I’m aware of the terms hacking and cracking, you obviously just learnt about this term…
Don’t bullshit me, I’ve seen how some people ask the most easiest and most ignorant questions available.
So, no… The format won’t give it away to idiots that think they will rule the world.
don’t ever reply to me again.
That was at BlueScreen.

@ColdIv,
Did I call anyone a hacker?
Nope.
Just mentioned a few tricks people use…

Last I checked, this isn’t a trolling/joke forum.

I find jokes funny at the appropriate time.

But who cares? I really don’t.
I see we just have kids that think they will own the world, and hack satellites and make the world run around them….oh… And they don’t even know how to get a websites IP address, wow… Just wow….
Person I am talking about knows who he is.

Last I comment on this thread, don’t expect a reply.

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Actually, I’ve known the difference between the two for a long time. You’re just plague. People like you are no good for this world.
If you want to trick people into doing stupid things feel free. No reply? Fine. I agree with ColdIV. You’re just a loser. Get a life man. There’s more to hacking than tricking people. You obviously were not aware of that. Stop being a douche.

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Sorry Hunon, I wasn’t referring to you. I was referring to WhiteShadow.

Voorm
11 years ago

Fight started without me?Shame on you guys.
I can say that isn’t nice turning forum in something else.

so is trolling allowed on here or will he get muted or what??? because reading most the posts in the forum (some of them mine ) t5here are people on here who are just that dumb :L and taking advantage inst really fair just thought id ask if it was allowed (never read the terms of agreement)

James Singh [cpn1000]
11 years ago

Hey ass hole dont post stuff like that bitch!!!

Wibben
11 years ago

guys please watch your language, and I would like to ask you to not keep up with these flame wars. This should be a friendly community where we exchange ideas, not where we fight to the death with insults.

James Singh [cpn1000]
11 years ago

That was the first time I had cursed on here BTW. You have earned respect.

DaGr8Kornolio
11 years ago

ALL I AAAAAMMM SAAYIIIIINNNNNGGG IS GIVE PEACE A CHANCCCCCEEEE!!!!

and oh! I think there is an error…

if you want to hack the planet… the command is : chkdsk /f /r

takes a while… but it works great! in case it doesn’t work try this : defrag /f

Why don’t we just all cool down and DEFRAG!

Peace out

Watch this :

DaGr8

Reply has been removed
Wibben
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

I don’t think the video rendered properly, maybe posting a link?
STOP FORWARDING THAT CRAP TO ME! Oh wait… maybe this isn’t the thread to do this… but I’m still going to keep the comment as a forum post closer to my goal of 1000

DaGr8Kornolio
11 years ago

I’ll ctrl-alt-delete you!!! :P

DaGr8Kornolio
11 years ago

Wibben : Lol… long way to go to get this medal! huh?

Wibben
11 years ago

… You’ll login me? I’ll ctrl-shift-n ;)

Wibben
11 years ago

hey, every little bit counts right? Now I’m only 59 to the 250 posts mark

DaGr8Kornolio
11 years ago

What crap? You don’t like this song?

Wibben
11 years ago

It’s another one of Weird al’s songs, “stop forwarding that crap to me” is a really neat song

DaGr8Kornolio
11 years ago

love it. well done.

Quite funny !!!

Reply has been removed
dlogical
10 years ago

And for a second there you had me thinking there was a universal hack to every website XD
[ ]( )

sergeyi
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Hello!
I got this ( [removed]) but there is 403 Authorization error and can
not progress anymore.
Isnt there any other way to approach DB(data base)?

Another thing, from below GET, how can I inject something?
Blind SQL injection was found at: “ [removed]”, using HTTP method GET. The injectable parameter is: “contentsURL”. This vulnerability was found in the requests with ids 836 to 837.

GET [removed]p?contentsURL=40%22%20OR%20%2240%22%3D%2240&scode=06020400000000&ccode=06020401000000&dcode=06020401030000 HTTP/1.1
Accept-Encoding: gzip
Accept: /
User-Agent: w3af.sourceforge.net
Host: w [removed]
Cookie: HPGSESSIONID=qNCpSf6H9SkR8nKvppYfhrN18gLFymXMJC8JnCnhTG6D0Tp0dMxL!-1124933473;
Referer: [removed]

[removed]

Admin: Removed parts which give too much information

Reply has been removed

[quote=HackThis!!]This site does not encourage or condone any illegal activity, or attempts to hack into any network where they do not have authority to do so.[/quote]

Erika [Asuni]
10 years ago

wow nice

Hhh Nice Joke :p

[deleted user]
9 years ago

Late to the party on this one I see.

I typed “Format C:” and get this message:

[quote=author]$ Format C:
Format: command not found
sabretooth@localhost ~ $
[/quote]

What am I doing wrong?

SFisher
9 years ago

its only workz wit windos program you must haz oder progran
u haz 2 format and defragz, its can be teh heartbled viruz

[deleted user]
9 years ago

@SFisher I’m so glad you understood the sarcasm. I was expecting to be educated by a noob :)

Zoino
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

wot sarcasm? r u not bein srius? I cn help u if u wont. i am xpert hax0r.

Abhi
9 years ago

LOL….hax0r :D

[deleted user]
9 years ago

So who is responsible for closing this thread? ;D

jayssj11
9 years ago

the person who started this thread .

YuMan [Flosh]
9 years ago

Yeah …it’s a big big Big Joke !!! ;)

Discussion thread has been locked. You can no longer add new posts.
1 of 51

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss