scatching my head

SQLi 2

ghoststalker
11 years ago

i dono iv tried admin and 1'or'1'=‘1
and a bunch of others im gonna do something i dont normally do can some one help me out :)

19replies
11voices
399views
CygnusH33L
11 years ago

Where are you trying to inject that code too? have a look at this thread, quite a few clues have been posted :D

ghoststalker
11 years ago

been tring the un and pw tried the url no go

ghoststalker
11 years ago

ORDER BY column number 3 out of range - should be between 1 and 2
DEBUG: SELECT username, admin FROM members WHERE username LIKE ‘a’ order by 3–%‘ this is what im getting i put 1 no members found same with 2 says to chose a name with 'a’ nothing there dangit iv come so far to get stuck:(

fallenonehf
11 years ago

First line of error means that it has 2 columns.
Why do we have to know this? Because when we want to get information from the database we use:
q=a' union all select 1,2– this way we can select the columns in the database.
Now when you do this, you’ll get ‘1’ as a response which means that column 1 is vulnerable.
You have to learn how to exploit MSQL servers in order to complete this level, here is a great article of damage:
http://www.hackthis.co.uk/articles/about-sql-injections-with-ms-sql-server

ghoststalker
11 years ago

thanks ill try in figur out from that

some one [darthvidre]
11 years ago

fallenonehf ok bro we all got to that 1 thing but the problem is what next please some help?? and please don’t tell me to read the article because i did and it was useful to some point

ghoststalker
11 years ago

lol still working on it cant seem to find the admin name i found the place and 1 cant seem to figure this one out ,i guess i flunk lol

some one [darthvidre]
11 years ago

lol indeed i’m working on it right now

[deleted user]
11 years ago

All you guys that are having problems solving this level, there is like fallenonehf said a good article by daMage here: daMage’s article

There is also a website I had a look at too and I learned quite a bit from it too.
It is here: It is called SQL Injection Cheat Sheet. Worth a read.

Another good source to learn UNION is from here: w3schools

ghoststalker
11 years ago

actualy iv been studying that and trying different things and i still nada nothing nigh ne'tienda

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Keep it up mate and you will crack it and feel better for it because you did it yourself. :)

ghoststalker
11 years ago

i hope i think i may crack lol im not the type that lets things go guess ya could say ima cracker amongst other things

valentinhot
11 years ago

salut je sait pas si sa peux aider ya un site qui s'appelle jenerateur credit card yas des code est touts mais enfin pour mois je narive pas a le faire fonctionner

Gremall
11 years ago

Salut valentinhot, il faut que tu rives en anglais pour que les autres puissent te comprendre ;)
“This is an English-only forum, all posts containing other languages will be removed”

Thomas [25thomasoooo]
11 years ago

some one help me i enter this URL

http://www.hackthis.co.uk/levels/s2.php?browse&q=a%27%20union%20all%20select%201,2--

and i got “1” i know that means theirs one vulnerable. column but i don’t know where to go from there???

your on the right track, but there is more then 1 column ;)

Skip [Sirskip]
11 years ago

why might i get the error
unrecognized token: “@”

Pawda [Memoria]
11 years ago

maybe because “@” is an unrecognized token xD

Skip [Sirskip]
11 years ago

Thanks, would have never thought of that

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 20

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss