cant realized how C is I ... etc.

Crypt 4

eda001
9 years ago

Pls help me i realized that jhll means pass.
But i can not realize how is C-I , how is D - H, how to “calcualte” it.

9replies
6voices
281views
BlackBox [Ransetsu]
9 years ago

you don’t have to calculate it you can just work through it manually. start with the one and two letter words first “h” can only be one of two things, either “a” or “i” but u know jhll is pass so that narrows it down. then sub out all the h’s for “a” or “i” depending on which u decide to try. then move out to two letter words like CL. you already know that “L” is “s” since you know jhll is pass so “c” can only be one of to things. just keep at it in this manner look for patterns in spelling and make educated guesses.

eda001
9 years ago

But bro what is formula to find it manualy?? And first letter of words gdcl is GD , secodn CL or what?
I really can not figure what is formula to “calculate it manualy”. I am googling for 2 days and nothing….I know what is pass but i can not realize how to get it. Is there any formula?? Do I need to cumulated something or what? I wached some tuts but they show nothing…..

dloser
9 years ago

It’s not about formulas. Read up on some (very) basic cryptography. This kind of cipher is often one of the first examples.

eda001
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

dloser you just say me nothing :D… i am reading it 2 hours and there is nothing thx……Pleasa ransetasu help mi :D
and how to find key?

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Just look at what Ransetsu told you and dloser help you too, he just said that you don’t have to look at something hard but just basic thing, replacing letter by guessing and you’ll find something

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

@eda001: You are overthinking. Formulas/Algorithms…? Before the Industry Revolution, people picked apples on trees by their own hands.

eda001
9 years ago

I got it , i solve the pass.I was not understand that crypting is “guessing” letters.Thak you everyone… :D

BlackBox [Ransetsu]
9 years ago

in this case it’s guessing but that doesn’t mean that it will always be.

bramslo
9 years ago

if i understand the alphabet had been moved and we have to defined which letter is between L and S..is that ??

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 10

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss