i find img in audacity ..what now?

Aliens

eda001
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

I found image in audacity which show : hack this and some … —- .. – etc. What i need to do now? Beacuse i do not now to use audacity , how to get correct answer? Do i need to do something with that “ . -”.I can not get it?

I see 14 characters and whta i need to do with them? How to decode them?

13replies
9voices
409views

There are older threads about crypt6 that pratically have a step by step process.

eda001

yes , i read them and there is so less explained…for example you can use audacity.I use it and i figured how to get image.I see image and what now? That is not sayed….

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Remove that big spoil please

[IAmDevil]
9 years ago

Are you freaked out a bit @eda001? Well, if you are then there’s no need to be. Its just a very common encryption which maybe one of the oldest method.
Just one tip -> simply google what you see…
Ex. If its a ‘#’ then simply search for hash! :)

eda001

@IAmDevil

I found old numeric system .There are characters as thath on img.(dots,lines..) Every have own number in that system…do i need to put that numbers in ascii or what?

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

If you fully read this thread and still can not figure out how to solve Crypt Level 6, please PM someone and ask him/her for the answer. That should be the only last thing which that thread is missing…

eda001
9 years ago

@freewind1012 i have 14 numbers, and what to do with them?I saw asci table that is posted here , i do not understand .My first two numbers are 69 , what character are they?Give my a hint..
.and in that thread everyone say read other thread, i read them too….i realized how to see img and get numbers , but how to decrypt numbers?

Mystery [kapuccino]
9 years ago

[quote=eda001]I saw asci table[/quote]
You saw it, then you asked how to continue? Please, at least get out of your comfort zone and try to make some mistakes.

eda001

@kapuccino i got this: E; N = < K and what to do with that? I change numbers with ascii..

m0rb1d
9 years ago

It looks like you are converting to ASCII from base 10. Maybe you should try base 16.

Mystery [kapuccino]

Please, just give this @eda001 guy the answer… He did not even try anything more than his envision/imagination.

ReTechNL

Yeh, if everybody asked on the forum for the answer where is the challenge. If he cant figure it out with all those hints, he is not worthy of the answer

tl0tr
9 years ago

@eda001 : Now you read other threads. Good Luck!!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 14

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss