We need find passphrase to decode this picture ???

Dante's Inferno

Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago | edited 9 years ago

Hi, all in Title :)

and if yes “or maybe not” i’m on the good way I think a fake …

More on top dude ;)

19replies
7voices
402views
Reply has been removed
dloser
9 years ago

You know, sometimes you are just not ready for something. This might be such a time.

Jules303 [papashow]

My proffessor talk to me like that and said i’m going to jail before my 20 but have 34 now and i working hard every day ;)

but you right, before i learn i know nothing ;) never in jail so far :)

check mp please dude …

so no passphrase and “maybe not” is a good indicator if I follow you

Reply has been removed
Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago

You good Richard :)

What you talkin about ? Your question is out of the subject and I can add that more than programming skills to solve it unless the somebody is already making a because I know a think but it is very expensive !!! all this is only my opinion and I’m a world away from the answer, good road …

Reply has been removed
tl0tr
9 years ago

@papashow : Who ever taught you English has failed miserably mate.

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

Crypt Level 10 :
What you talkin about ? Your question is out of the subject and I can add that more than programming skills to solve it unless the somebody is already making a because I know a think but it is very expensive !!! all this is only my opinion and I’m a world away from the answer, good road …

Jules303 [papashow]

tl0tr: Nobody learn english to me, maybe cause have no rich parent for paid me proffessor or maybe cause have no reason to learn it before, bit i think you a bitch or something likr that :)

Sorry this one is for Magiwana27 not you but i mistake copy/paste

Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago

Years 2100:
~ To Know A Lot About Something Is Better Than To Know Little About Everything ~

Very funny ;)

Reply has been removed
tl0tr
9 years ago

@papashow : You should really learn English first mate. I can recommend some websites from where you can learn English which has audio files in it too.

Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago

Thank you tl0tr: your comment is constructive :) thank you, i doesn’t have time for learn just english cause i have a buisness in construction and this one take lot of my time, have a family to and i try to learn programming in french and and my English will be by himself I’m sure !!!
I’m going to hack the world if i win !!! I can’t learn all world langages, they have google translate and buddies for it ;)

Thank you, one thing is right, i have to learn coding/programming … I LL BE BACK :)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

You want to hack the world ? lmao
First learn english mate, you need to know just english, not all languages…
Coding without knowledge in english
You’re really funny papashow really

Jules303 [papashow]
9 years ago

I live to be funny, thank for your help, ciao ;)

serfozo
9 years ago

Hi!

Found the next… (the answer is:….).
I read a lot of articles about steganogrpahy, but i’m stuck in this level :(
Please give me a good site/hint or something :)

Sorry for my bad english!

tl0tr
9 years ago

Everyone has got that “The answer is” but don’t know what the hell are we suppose to do next. I am still searching. Trying something new every time but no luck so far.

serfozo
9 years ago

Okey, thank you :)

Richard Brook [RichardBrook]

serfozo, the other thingy behind is a clue too. :)

malefeasance
9 years ago

Is anyone else way further than the beginning image? I’m stuck on the very end and would love someone to bounce ideas with. I don’t want any spoilers, got way too far already.

dloser
9 years ago

I’m stuck just after the end, so if you want you can try to pm me. :)

Mugi [Mugiwara27]
9 years ago

[quote=“dloser]
I’m stuck just after the end, so if you want you can try to pm me.
[/quote]
But you’re not going to tell us anything except ” Analyse “, ” Read thread “, or something like that.
To everyone who are stuck on that level, keep in mind the thing of multilayered, everything is in the first picture.

That second pic with “ the answer….. ” is a part of the level
Just found what can you do with it…

Analyse, that’s all.

dloser
9 years ago

What I say will depend on the question with which you come to me. For most it will indeed be “analyse” and “read up on steganography”.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 20

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss