can you help me

Intro 1

Papp
11 years ago

i can’t pass the first level. i don’t what i must do to pass it.
i a newcomer

26replies
22voices
278views
1image
juni [Tehreem]
11 years ago

ok .go to page sorce.and then find the code.ok.best of luck.

bilahdumfatsum
11 years ago

we need to help me tle level1

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

go to page source and u will find the answer Good luck

fragmaster12
11 years ago

rofl

lvl 1 easy af

awesomepossum
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

[removed]

great series on how to solve all these levels if you need help.
Edit: no spoilers, nor links to them!

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

really ??!?!?!?! really awesomepossum u post this even do u know the rules u MUST NOT POST SPOILERS OR ANSWERS OR LINKS FOR ANSWERS !!!!!!!!!

please dude you will ruin the challenge :(

liamali
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

rite-click now click page-source [removed]
Edit: it counts as a spoiler, if you tell exactly what is needed to complete a level.

<? ' / ?> [draethel]
11 years ago

@Papp - You need to view the page source, there is a lot of irrelevant code in it but I’m sure you will find what your looking for if you look carefully!

@fragmaster12 - You took the time to make that comment, so why not help out instead of just laughing?

Hazique35
11 years ago

view the page source and look for text that stands out. Hint: color.

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

right click on page - view source and find username and password have fun

johamil
10 years ago

ola oye yo tampoco tengo la fuente pero ya detecte esa supuesta contrase y nombre pero ash no se si toca pegar eso o que se hace?

johamil
10 years ago

I hear wave source but I have not detected because the alleged password and name but not touching ash paste that or you do?

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

Sorry don’t understand what you are trying to say. Please repeat :)

foudre22
10 years ago

go to page source and find user lol you may find the password and the username !!!

crobix
10 years ago

i have find the username and passeword this don’t work

Tony [tomcat1118]
10 years ago

The CTRL+F function, or the “Find” function should help. It allows you to search for something specific like a word/phrase. Why not use that to sift through and look for a username or password?

Rebellion
10 years ago

Go to the page source. Then press CTRL+F. This will make a search bar. Type in username or password in the search bar. This will then take you to wherever it sais username and password. And the credentials will be in front!

If this is major spoiler remove t.

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

This is a very easy level still i see soo many threads on it !!!

Gninja
10 years ago

You have to remember that some people have never seen source code and the only way for them to learn is to ask then do.

? [djsimon21]
10 years ago

yes @Gninja your right that’s why we can help them to understand. It’s ok for you @IAmDevil to say it’s easy but eveyone has to learn somewhere. I remember many years ago when i started looking at source code like “what the hell is all that shit” lol.

R4z0r
10 years ago

We all have something to learn so really were all b00bs in something lol

DaGr8Kornolio
10 years ago

I don’t agree. It’s natural selection. If they can’t understand source code then they should start by this…. Come back when you will have made your classes. Everyone want to be a hacker but have no f***ing idea what is a SQL or world wide web or HTML or anything… Go ask somewhere else how to hack facebook…

DaGr8

DaGr8Kornolio
10 years ago

You might think I’m mean… But it’s just that I respect hackers above all things. This is an art. Hackers are the people that created Internet.

I come here because I think I can become one of them. But I have been studying this for a long time… Do we really have to help any script kiddies wanabe?

I understand this is not the point of view of the community. We must encourage anyone with the will to learn. The point is I encourage anyone interested in computer science… But only serious people can become hackers.

Anyway, have fun guys.

DaGr8

oxide
10 years ago

Dagr8 what good with our program hit me up i have been doing alot of work on the rat youll be happy with my progress im able to do alot

ThatNerdGuY
10 years ago

If you haven’t completed it yet look around on the internet some more for information on source code, take up a course, get some books or simply ask your friends!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 27

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss