Re-Losted -_-

Intro 12

Ok , i have read ALL the post of this forum , and i have already no ideas about how i can find this secret file “ level10pass.html ” …. So .. Anybody can save me from the despair ? …

22replies
14voices
296views
[deleted user]
11 years ago

Ok azertyuiop2123. You found the text level10pass.htm and you wonder where it should go? How about Cross-site scripting? could that help you? There is another directory you need to use so the level10pass.html can be used. I#m trying to point you in the correct direction without causing a spoiler. If you look at the source code there is a directory that is used more than once……

I just found the file x) but now a looking for translator x'O

[deleted user]
11 years ago

What types of encryption is there?

i don’t know , there is letters and numbers x)

What ANONRA means is there are different type of encryptions. eg: sha1 of MD5 you need to work out what encryption is used. What type of hash it is???

Nirmal Nishanth [Nirmalboy]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

just google [removed] encrypt!
Edit: Don’t just tell what it is. Instead tell what characteristics you can use to identify the correct method.

^UknownSource^ [mattempik]

removed
Edit: don’t post spoilers

opps . you just need to know what type hash is use . that all i can tell :)

graybeard
11 years ago

just try to be a little bit more curious and use your basics coz the answer to which type of hash it is might be right under your nose :D

[deleted user]
11 years ago

Try reading up on the different types of hashes there are. If you have found the Hash then it is a simple matter
to decrypt them as there are many encrypt or decrypt websites out there where you can use their decrypter.
Look at the length of the Hash. A MD5 Hash has 32 characters. Also the MD4 Hash has 32 characters but remember these are
represented as 32-digit hexadecimal numbers. SHA1 produces a 40 character string. So I’m sure you can work it out from here! :)

Celtic
11 years ago

I don’t find this file level10pass.html..
I tried to put in several folders (file,extras,levels,etc…)
No result…Grrr

[deleted user]
11 years ago

@Celtic u know what to do u have everything, just try to put it in right order….

Celtic

It’s good…I found !!

akaBlackSun
11 years ago

i am totally stucked in this level about more than 3 hours, and i am totally board, plz give me some hint anyone

heavenlyMe
11 years ago

@akaBlackSun, after you find “something.html” on the source code, you just have to find where the file’s location.
Try to manipulate url structure of this site, for example https://www.hackthis.co.uk/something.html, until you find the file.

akaBlackSun
11 years ago

yahoo, i got the html page but still again stucked to decode that but i am trying…….. and i will do it
thanks heavenlyMe.

Pawda [Memoria]
11 years ago

the anwser is in this thread.

belzebub
11 years ago

i got it.. thanks for the posts.. it was easy if you will really try to understand it and the clues given… :)

Abhishek [abhirishi7]

basically md5 is an encryption algorithm.to find the answer go to the following link first -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MD5

James Singh [cpn1000]
11 years ago

Go HERE!!!!

James Singh [cpn1000]
11 years ago

Go HERE!!!!

zzzhhumanmk1
10 years ago

My advise is google Encryption and Decryption methods

why…………..
because, in doing so, not only will you find your answer, by trying different ones and converting them to text

You wil also become familiar with the different varieties of Encryption

if you have the time, research them individually and learn how they work.

YOU THINK THIS IS HARD
back in the late 70’s, early 80’s there was no public internet

Imagine how difficult decryption would have been back in the day

JUST A THOUGHT (has nothing to actually do, with this solution), just food for thought

Keep trying
try different encryptions
make not of what you tried
keep knocking them out 1 by 1 until you get it

be persistant

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 23

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss