???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

no maybe 1-2 mins ! just wait 5 mins

daMage
11 years ago

and check your spam folder…

Mark [OhB1]
11 years ago

no sign of postman - completed it again just to try and nudge along.

did you email is correct ? i mean have you edit at the request detail section ?

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

i think he already passed it :D

[deleted user]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

No he hasn’t passes main 9 as yet. I don’t think he is using the correct email address.
I did the level again and it posted the email straight away. Like daMage said check your spam folder.

Mark [OhB1]
11 years ago

hi guys, back at the desk for a bit…. no, not passed it, just tried again with a bad email to prove the error message pops, then with my good email (the one on my account here) and, to plan, i get the ‘email sent message’… but still no email arrived… and thanks for the suggestion to try junk/span folders (I already had and have again since - but nothing).

Beginning to feel like Karen Carpenter (lol for those old enough to get that). great site by the way.

Mark [OhB1]
11 years ago

ok - got it now. thanks for the help… keep up the good work.

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Congratulation! And what was wrong? might help someone else..
Not that you post the solution but it might help to know whether you had the wrong email or you didn’t check the spam folder you know.

Mark [OhB1]
11 years ago

What was wrong was me - lol - too admin fixated.

As for email, spam was a good shout as when it arrived it did go there, but that was by the by.

sjovcraft
11 years ago

it writes Incorrect email address if i use admin@hackthis.co.uk so works it

msn.reki
11 years ago

i cant solve it

J [ColdIV]
11 years ago

Well did you check your Spam Folder?
And was it even possible that you receive the E-Mail? Take a look at the source code.

Abhishek [abhirishi7]
11 years ago

to all those who are unable to solve this.
hint-check the source code first.
check the email address and search the same name in elements.
now use the hint for level 9 and think what should u do to get the details.best of luck and keep trying

luke27
11 years ago

I didnt receive any mail in my hotmail box… but gmail was ok.

Pawda [Memoria]
11 years ago

yopmail is better for this kind of things works fine also :o

FartWeasel
10 years ago

I managed to complete this mission without a login.
All I did was to edit the email with firebug and clicked the submit button to send the email and I completed the level - never got an email either.

Luke [flabbyrabbit]
10 years ago

Since the redesign of the site emails are no longer sent … the user simply passes the level if they get to the point the email would have been sent. The next step is so trivial it makes no difference and there is no problems with lost emails.

2 replies have been removed
You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 20

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss