User: [removed]
Pass: [removed]

but Error: Incorrect details

24replies
17voices
752views
^UknownSource^ [mattempik]
11 years ago | edited 11 years ago

why did you get that , already try this level and it works fine on me . and you might wanna delete those user n pass . it is a spoiler though ..
[edit] maybe you copy the space after the pass or username . try by typing it manually

apu889
11 years ago

yah i have this bug too :(

<? ' / ?> [draethel]

Its working as far as I can tell. Password and username are case sensitive as well.

Make sure you copy it exactly and do not includ the space between the : and username or password

for example User: bob

bob

is all you enter for User same for the password!

good luck

[deleted user]
11 years ago

I have just checked. It’s still working.

Jiftyj

Doesnt work, i have entered this:
[removed]
Without space or anything but it is a bug it wont go any further!
Admin: The answer was correct, please try again…

???Roun512 [roun512]
11 years ago

why u post them can u delete ur answers ! ! !

morpheus1337
11 years ago

You are apparantely inserting values in a wrong way, becouse, as I just checked, those from email still works. It is not a bug.

EezoLive
11 years ago

Ran into the same problem today

I realized its because i was doing a copy paste directly from the email. When i typed it out with the keyboard it worked

xRambo
10 years ago

I had this problem as well, when I copied directly from the mail it said it was wrong, but when typing manually it worked, thanks for the tip EezoLive.

nel_911
10 years ago

i dont receive any email from ‘'hack this’'

@nel_911: Just tested a minute ago. Everything works fine. Try to see more and think deeper.

nel_911
10 years ago

it says email sended, but i did not receive any confirmation. help

If the green box “Email sent” appeared, then the email was REALLY sent. I am pretty sure about that. Then think about “Why couldn’t you receive the email?”.

[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Once you click on request detail you will need to change the default email address to which it will send the email to the one which you want your own email address so that you will receive the username and password on your email. The default email address is: admin@hackthis.co.uk. Change this email to your own email address and you will complete the email. How to change the email address well you can google it and surely you will find the answer.

Admin: added spoiler tags.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

Oops I should I have added the spoiler tag. I’m sorry daMage.

[IAmDevil]
10 years ago

According to me this level is working just fine !! No bugs at all !

nel_911
10 years ago

my bad it works… the email was send endeed :p

@nel_911: Good to hear that. :P

angelafmy
10 years ago

Everything works fine. Try to see more and think deeper.

My XBOX classic games Fifa 14 A new hot games! Look forward to your competition!
Mein Name: Kresse, Xiedetele
More information: FIFA 14 PS3 Coins

kevin21
10 years ago

[left][/left]**** i can do it

how to use the spoiler tag? I don’t see it in the little toolbar. Is it just [ s p o i l e r ] without spaces?

[deleted user]
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

Yes it is [ s p o i l e r ] Write your spoiler here [ / s p o i l e r ] without spaces ;)

hackyou1996
9 years ago

hahah its nt like that u hav to play again as like in level 8

kevin21
9 years ago

hahah of course ! lol

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 25

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss