oxide
11 years ago

this level was a pain in the ass because i overlooked a few things just remember pay attention as this level is easy as hell if you pay attention to every detail

7replies
5voices
555views
[deleted user]
11 years ago

That’s true of all the levels mate. No point in just skipping little things as the little things are what gets you through each level. :)

zzzhhumanmk1
10 years ago

I know i’m close, but i’m not there yet
for the sake of potentially being a spoiler, i won’t say where i’m at.

i will say this though, i’m confused between whether or not i should enter a username and password or not, my guess is NO
or just try to implicate the email address

this will define what page of source code i view

that’s where i’m at

I"m wondering also, if there are any hidden directory locations that i should be investigating for whatever reason.
these are my thoughts

zzzhhumanmk1
10 years ago

thanks oxide for the tip. i’ll go through it again

zzzhhumanmk1
10 years ago

LOL, that’s frickin cool, Just got it , for some reason, after oxide’s comment (even though i was essentially hovering around this idea for about 40 odd mins) it just came to me
i suppose i can say this much without spoiling, my hunch about not needing to enter a username and password (to begin with , at least)
was correct, because, obviously according to logic, if one, does not know the login details then one would not be
expected to enter them.

i had a little fuzzy moment there for a while and lost my train of thought, buy hey… it is 0303hrs here
well, that’s my misson complete for the day
i’m off to bed, be cool guys

zzzhhumanmk1
10 years ago

Oh… once again, thanks oxide

jaypatel69
4 years ago

i did not get this level. ive been trying from last 1 hr. please help me

an hour isint much time it took me over 8 hours on the last one….. u gotta deal with it and be patient…….i know how you feel tho im a noob and have no idea what im doing but im proud ive made it this far

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 8

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss