CTF 365 is open

jayssj11
10 years ago | edited 10 years ago

ctf 365 is started .
what is it ?
CTF365 (Capture The Flag 365) is the newest and most disruptive wargame for the Information Security Industry. It represents WoW for hackers and security administrative

the game :
The Combatant

A combatant is a user that has an account on CTF365. The Combatant has to declare the country that he is fighting for. A combatant will be part of one team at a time. Combatants can join and leave different teams.

The Team

A team must have at least 5 combatants (hackers) and no more than 10. This will provide enough flexibility for both activities: defensive and offensive capacities. Each team will start with at least one Fortress. No Fortress, no CTF.

The Alliances

The Teams can create alliances and common attacks strategies. However, if a user claim a victory over an enemy’s Fortress, the points go to The Team, unless your alliance with other Teams is declared and registered as an Alliance, in which case the points go equally to The Teams that form the Alliance.

The Fortress (your server)

In a CTF competition this would be the server you have to protect while hacking others servers (depends on CTF rules and designs).

Every Fortress (Base Camp) has to run all major internet services such as SMTP, POP, IMAP, FTP, etc. We will make a list of minimum required services.
Your Fortress must have at least one CMS (content management system) + specific plugins (Photo albums, SM share (social media share) embedded video plugin and so on. We will also provide a list.
Your Fortress must have at least two different internet browsers ???.
Your Fortress must contain at least 3 web applications.
Your Fortress must run at least 2 different databases.

30replies
12voices
4,316views
kakarot007
10 years ago

wow , thanks for sharing that info !!!

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

Thanks for your info. This is the first time I’ve ever heard about this war. Guess I have to learn moarrrrrrr.

For anyone who are interested, CTF365’s homepage: CTF365

jayssj11
10 years ago

we should make a team !!!!

CygnusH33L
10 years ago

This seems fun, I will have a proper look when I finish work :)

redknight99
10 years ago

Very cool @jayssj11 , you should see about getting it on https://ctftime.org/? They have a wide audience reach for CTFs.

kakarot007
10 years ago

redknight99 thanks for sharing the link

Pete Maynard [Osaka]
10 years ago

Very interesting, thank you.

I’d be interested in starting a team, but not sure if I’ll have enough time.

*********** [ADIGA]
10 years ago

too bad i work alone, or i would have 0wn3d all in this game :P

[deleted user]
10 years ago

jayssj11 - Thanks for sharing this. Will definitely check it out.

[deleted user]
10 years ago

I’m ready for a team since its setup like this ;)
very nice post thank you very much!

xxxx [TheShadowman]
10 years ago

Kind of confused how it actually works, do you attack other peoples servers or other countries.
If so do the different countries have different vulnerabilities?
If anyone could clear it it would be much appreciated.

-Shadowman

jayssj11
10 years ago

you can visit their site and read rules there . site :http://ctf365.com/

Pete Maynard [Osaka]
10 years ago

@TheShadowman You register and you get a virtual server, which you have to defend, you then say that you are from a certain country and fight for your nation.

xxxx [TheShadowman]
10 years ago

Ok thanks, sounds a bit out of my league though :D

wordalive
10 years ago

i would be glad to join any team right now but cant :( anyways right my ctf3565 name is “ wordalive” add me guys :P see yu soon :P

deafrascal
10 years ago

Thanks for the info Jayssj11, this sounds good. I registered myself, but have no clue how this works. Going through there rules and blogs. Thanks again ;)

deafrascal
10 years ago

Gotta gather crew members first, capta'n!

jayssj11
10 years ago

ok everyone those who have registered , plz post here and make a team then :)

xxxx [TheShadowman]
10 years ago

Ok I’m in, my name is ‘TheShadowman’. Do we have a team set up?

deafrascal
10 years ago

Me deafrascal

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

Just signed up an account: freewind1012.

???Roun512 [roun512]
10 years ago

Anyone would like to make a team ??

jayssj11
10 years ago

lets decide team name

Cyan Wind [freewind1012]

@jayssj11: Just name it HackThis!! if no one comes up with any new name. Btw, if you are serious about this CTF event, you should hurry up. It is on Alpha Stage now. :p

P/S: Please post the link of your account like this. It’s not easy to find everyone by username because this system rewrites URL using ID number.

jayssj11
10 years ago

i know freewind1012 , i am not serious about it , if i would i would have already done it a month ago . i have exams i was talking to others if they were serious about it .

That’s fine. :p

xxxx [TheShadowman]
10 years ago

I must also mention that I have exams/school but I am interested in taking part :)

jayssj11
10 years ago

i understand shadowman . it’s all about priorities :) and right now exams are at top for me

deafrascal
10 years ago

Office projects and traveling, if you ask me. :(

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. Login
1 of 31

This site only uses cookies that are essential for the functionality of this website. Cookies are not used for tracking or marketing purposes.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Dismiss